Financial Planning is for Everyone
Financial planning is more than budgeting, saving or the perfect investment strategy. It sets you on a course toward achieving your life goals through the proper management of your financial affairs.
Canadians who engage in financial planning report significantly higher levels of financial and emotional well-being than those who don’t. They say they feel more on track with their financial goals and retirement plans, have improved their ability to save, are more confident that they can deal with life's challenges, and feel better able to indulge in vacations and other luxuries. Sound's pretty good, right? Let's get started!
OVERVIEW OF THIS SITE
This website was designed to provide you with useful, actionable information. Here's how it works:
- In Life Happens: Financial Planning for Your Life, we share stories and advice to help you manage the often messy realities of our daily lives.
- In Here's the Plan: Working with a Financial Planner, we'll arm you with information to take the next step on your path to financial confidence.
- In Find a Planner, we'll help you find the right professional for you. Your choice of a professional financial planner is an important one to safeguard and enhance your financial and overall well-being, today and in the future.
- In Videos, we compile all our videos from across this site to help you get started on the road to financial confidence.
- In Research, we outline studies conducted by Financial Planning Standards Council, which show how all Canadians can benefit from the help of a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional.