Financial planning is more than budgeting, saving or having the perfect investment strategy. It’s a process that sets you on a course toward achievement of your personal goals, needs and priorities through the proper management of your financial affairs.
Canadians who engage in comprehensive financial planning report significantly higher levels of financial and emotional well-being than those who don’t. They say they feel more on track with their financial goals and retirement plans, have improved their ability to save, are more confident that they can deal with bumps in life, and feel better able to indulge in things like vacations and splurges.
Sounds pretty good, right? Let’s get started! Use this website to find useful, actionable information.
- In Life Happens, we share stories and advice to assist you in dealing with the often messy realities of our day-to-day lives.
- In Here’s the Plan™, we’ll help you take positive planning action with information, infographics and videos that will arm you with everything you need to take the next step on your path to financial confidence.
- With the Find a Planner or Certificant Tool, we’ll help you find the right professional for you. Your choice of financial planner is an important one. An appropriately qualified professional can safeguard and enhance your financial and overall well-being, today and in the future.
- Watch our Videos to help you get started on the road to financial confidence.
- Did you know that in most Canadian provinces, anyone can call themselves a financial planner? In Make Your Voice Heard, you’ll have a chance to find out more about this important consumer protection issue. Canadians should be able to feel confident that they are getting financial planning advice from someone they can trust, and provincial governments are starting to listen.